Eid Fun at Claremont Park
April 20, 2023
Join us for the celebration of Eid at Claremont Park on Saturday 29 April from 12pm to 4pm. Claremont Park will be providing a range of fun activities and entertainment for families and children, including face painting, games, henna, halal food and more.
The event is open for everyone to attend and celebrate together.
Activities (all free):
- Henna art by Henna Artisans (12pm – 4pm). Sama, an experienced Henna Artist of Indian origin, will bring the delight of her creative Henna Art to the festival. The henna is natural and non-permanent.
- Amazing Facepainting by Jojo (12pm to 4pm). Sam from Amazing Facepainting by Jojo will create beautiful designs from butterflies to princesses, superheroes to tigers and will bring colour and joy to the festival.
- Lantern making with Anna Van der Poorten. Create a moon and stars paper lantern to celebrate Eid. Two workshops will be held from: 12pm to 2pm and 2.30pm to 4pm.
- Live music (12pm to 2pm). The celebrations will start with steel pan music by local heroes Solid Steel.
- Games with F.U.S.E Youth Project (2pm to 4pm). Get active with social games and test your sporty skills! The games will be set on the grass in front of the art and craft cabin.
- Gussy’s Ice Cream Parlour (11am to 5pm). Enjoy a sweet treat of baklava and a selection of ice creams and soft drinks from Claremont Park’s much-loved ice cream parlour.
- Los Tacos (12pm to 4pm). Los Tacos is a family run food stall who will be serving up a range of halal Mexican dishes, including loaded tacos, burritos, quesadillas and grilled meats.
- One Pan Noodles (12pm to 4pm). One Pan will be serving up delicious halal Pan-Asian flavours straight from the wok, including make-your-own chow mein, fried rice and Pad Thai.
Getting to Claremont Park
The main park entrance to Claremont Park is adjacent to Brent Cross Town’s Visitor Pavilion. We encourage all our visitors to walk, cycle or use public transport where possible.
If you have to drive, please visit bxt.uk/parking before you visit to find out more.
Sign up here to our monthly e-newsletter for more news and events happening across Brent Cross Cricklewood.