Plot 12 will be the first building to be delivered at Brent Cross Town.
Related Argent will build 120 homes here, as replacement homes for the Whitefield Estate residents of Whychcote Point, Clare Point and Norden Point, as well as welcoming new residents.
The homes have been designed by award-winning architects, Maccreanor Lavington and Whittam Cox. They have designed a building which consists of a lower block (9 storeys) and a taller block (12 storeys).
Each block contains two lifts and a staircase, with up to six homes on each level. Each home will have a private balcony or terrace.
The two blocks will include a new local park to the south, and the neighbourhood high street will be to the north. There will be two or three retail units on the ground floor of the buildings. The occupiers will be agreed closer to when the building is completed.
Once built, Plot 12 will be owned and managed by L&Q.
Plot 12 will be part of a larger residential quarter which will include four buildings offering homes to buy, homes to rent, and affordable homes.
For more information about Brent Cross Town click here.
For image usage requests and media enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Work commenced: October 2021
Contractors: Galldris Construction and Midgard
Working hours: The permitted hours for works are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, and Saturdays 8am to 1pm.
- Construction of groundworks, foundations and basement level now complete.
- Construction of superstructure frame and roof now complete.
- Construction of brick façade ongoing.
- Internal fit-out of all apartments, communal areas and mechanical, electrical and plumbing services.
Current works update:
- On Plot 12, initial construction has commenced on the first homes at Brent Cross Town, with all foundations, basement level and super-structure completed.
- Works are now proceeding on the building’s façade and internal fit-out, both of which are well underway.
- Plot 12’s structural frame was ‘topped-out’ (completed) in September 2023. The remaining works during 2023 and early 2024 will include the continued construction of the building’s façade, the installation of heating, water, electricity, ventilation and drainage to all the apartments, as well as kitchens, in advance of painting & decorating.
We manage the impact of noise and vibrations throughout the construction period by carefully monitoring noise at the site boundary as well as selecting equipment and methods of construction to reduce noise and vibration, using hoarding and screens as noise barriers and ensuring machinery is shut down when not in use.
Residents invited to choose colour palettes in new homes
Earlier in 2023, residents were invited to choose colour palettes in new homes. These choices are now being built into the new homes.
For general queries about Plot 12, please ask one of the Welcome Hosts at the Visitor Pavilion for more information or contact L&Q’s Tracy Nisbet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents relocating to Plots 12 or Plots 53 and 54 on Brent Terrace can find out more about on our webpages here.